Updates to Listings
We love fresh content and college videos. Institutions can provide updates (i.e fresh material, videos) for their listings on an annual basis (once per calendar year).
If you have issues with your listing, please do not hesitate to contact us.
To be successful in college ranking, student enrollment and overall reputation a college should consider:
1. Showcasing their unique offerings and strengths: A university should highlight its distinctive programs, research initiatives, faculty expertise, and student opportunities that set it apart from other institutions. Emphasizing what makes the university stand out can attract the attention of ranking organizations and potential students.
2. Highlighting student success and outcomes: Universities can showcase the achievements and success stories of their graduates, such as employment rates, post-graduate opportunities, and contributions to their fields. Demonstrating that the university produces successful and impactful alumni can positively influence its ranking.
3. Research and innovation: Highlighting the university’s contributions to cutting-edge research, innovative projects, and scientific discoveries can significantly impact its ranking. Communicating the impact of the research conducted at the university can improve its reputation and positioning in the rankings.
4. Investment in faculty and resources: A university should demonstrate its commitment to supporting its faculty, providing state-of-the-art resources, and fostering a conducive environment for teaching and learning. A strong faculty and ample resources can enhance the overall quality of education and research at the university, thus improving its ranking.
5. Engaging the community and stakeholders: Building strong relationships with the local community, industry partners, and other stakeholders can positively impact a university’s ranking. Collaborations and partnerships can demonstrate the university’s relevance and impact beyond its campus, contributing to its overall reputation and standing in the rankings.
Also see College Attributes we recommend students seek.
We reserve the right to refuse to post content, including content that is:
- Racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, containing slurs, or are otherwise contrary to the principles of decency
- Abusive or rude in tone
- Aggressive, violent, threatening, or references to self-harm or harm of a third party
- Encouraging of conduct that may or would violate the laws of relevant jurisdictions
- Unproven or inaccurate
- Obscene or pornographic
- Duplicate or spam content
- Announcements from labor or political organizations
- Information or videos without the necessary consent from the rightful owner
- Heavily biased information
- Any other message that moderators feel will not add to a prospective student’s education/experience